Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Heart is a neutral field of Love

As the feeling of not being "alone" in Life gets more deeply rooted in one's heart
The sense of loneliness fades...
And the point comes... one sees that this feeling of loneliness is of the mind, a desire of the mind for connection to an "other"...

The Now, brings me back In my heart, which is always in constant connection with everyone (regardless if one is aware or not)
The feeling of this comes "on-line" with each step... the knowing of connection transforms into feeling it, "permanently in" Infinity

I experienced fully the longing for connection, and gradually it transmuted to peaceful satisfaction In myself.... which has the effect of increasing connection exponentially, without expectation and beyond one's wildest imaginings! And yet, totally grounded and sane at the exact same moment!

(I dove into it as deeply as possible) And Love dove In to me... because Love is what We Are made of (like star dust)

Your beingness is all that is "required"

2 comments:

Colleen Loehr said...

Beautiful post...resonates strongly here. Thank you.

:Doreen said...

Thank You, Colleen