Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Sync, part 3

After I published the post: Very Close Encounter
I read the following in a travel slide show from MSN:
"Sci-fi film buffs can recognize Devil's Tower in northern Wyoming from the climactic contact scene in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Dramatically rising above the surrounding volcanic hillside, this monolith has a summit that's higher than 5,000 feet. Though it's a popular rock-climbing destination, it's also an important spiritual site for several Native American Plains tribes; most adventurers do not climb in June, when sacred ceremonies take place at the monument."

I had the title in mind as I "encountered" the Dragonfly.

Also, I saw that Vincent became a member of this blog. And I saw that he came across "Creation of the Creativy" with the "Navbar" but he has already become a member of my "Vessels of Love" previously, and I have become a member of his "Rêveries" blog. So!!

No comments: